ANNOUNCEMENT OF FACULTY POSITION IN STRATEGY
The Strategy Area of the UCLA Anderson School of Management is seeking to fill tenure track positions starting in the 2013-14 academic year. In evaluating applications, the search committee seeks evidence of outstanding research and teaching potential. We welcome candidates whose experience in teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) or expect to complete their Ph.D. by June 2013.
The Anderson School at UCLA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of diversity among its faculty, students and staff.
Applicants are required to apply online at: https://adm-reader.anderson.ucla.edu/secure/Strategy/
Applications include an electronic copy of their curriculum vitae, a minimum of two letters of reference, and a job market paper. Files can be uploaded in PDF or word document format.
How to Apply?
Please fill out the necessary application materials by APPLYING HERE.
Please visit our FAQ section to find answers to most common QUESTIONS.
What to Submit?
- letter of application – reference Job 0300-1213-003
- curriculum vitae
- job market paper
- minimum of two letters of reference
- Applications accepted immediately
- Review of Applications Begins immediately, continuing until NOVember 16, 2012.
Letters of Recommendation
- *IMPORTANT: When you submit your portion of the application UCLA will be contacting via email those individuals whom you name as references. The email will contain directions for submitting their letters of recommendation on line. Please notify these individuals of your application and tell them to expect to hear from us shortly.